Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a great day to be an agent In Las Vegas Real Estate.....

I wrote three offers on some really nice properties today. This young couple had recently been pre-approved for a loan at $175,000 and asked me to find them the best deal in the south/southwest.

I am finding 2000 sq ft homes and better for as low as $75.00 per sq ft!!!!

My problem has been with REO/Foreclosure agents that are too busy to even answer their phones....I try to call all the agents before visiting the property so as to not waste time looking at properties that already have accepted offers and have'nt been updated on the MLS.

No matter what I do, you win some and you lose some; however today was a great day to put offers in on ANY home in Las Vegas.

Thinking of buying your dreamhome? Let Steve Harless find your next home! We can search for 1-3 year old homes with wide open floor plans, granite counter tops, swimming pools homes, etc... call 702-217-1680 to get started.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home