Saturday, November 08, 2008

How To Find Great Foreclosure Homes In Las Vegas

Greetings all! Lately I have been finding stunning, drop dead gorgeous homes for my clients and people in my office have asked how I have been doing it so I thought I would share it with my fellow agents & future clients on www.ViewLasVegasRealEstate.com

1. Start your Search for homes in the desired area & price range on the MLS
2.Look for 1-3 year old properties in newer areas that have taken a beating with many foreclosures/reo properties available for sale.
3.Personally I do not prefer to work with short sales as they take 3-6 months to close and many buyers lose faith and move on to quicker 30 day closes, so I skip the short sales in the search.
4.Once I have identified the best priced available properties, I call the listing agents for availability and to make sure there are no current offers on the home.
*note: It is mandatory that all of my clients have loan pre-approval BEFORE we start our search

Then we are out looking for homes!
If this sounds like something you are interested in pursuing, give Steve Harless a call at 702-217-1680 and let's start your home search today.
steve@viewlasvegasrealestate.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home